Did you know that the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) runs a series of free webinars on topics relevant to registered charities and the wider not-for-profit sector?
The webinars are interactive and designed to “provide charities with information and guidance to help them operate effectively, avoid pitfalls or comply with requirements”.
Topics covered include:
- Avoiding charity pitfalls and staying out of trouble;
- Charities and Corporate Partnerships;
- Gifts and Honorariums: What your charity should know;
- Running a charity: efficiency and effectiveness;
- Fundraising: Good practice for charities;
- Welcome to the Board;
- Holding an effective Annual General Meeting;
- Managing internal disputes;
- Managing Conflicts of Interest;
- Charity tax concessions and endorsements;
- Administration costs and charity spending; and
- Running a Charity.
Past Presentations and transcripts can be downloaded from the ACNC website.